Get Off Your Broom Week 5 Check-In and Week 6 Challenges
Ugh. That is how I really felt this past week went. My will-power bottomed out and I pretty much gorged on candy. Or I feel like I did. Looking back, I seemed to have managed to keep it to about a 3 piece per day average. I didn’t do that today. I will get to that later.
Only doing weight this week: 165.6 (-6.4 lbs!!!!)
Week 5 Challenges:
1. Exercise 5 Days
- Sunday: None
- Monday: Walked a lot trick-or-treating. Our neighborhood is hilly and we were out for a long time.
- Tuesday: Ran
- Wednesday: Cardio and weight machines
- Thursday: Ran
- Friday: None (drove to Oregon)
- Saturday: Walking
I did 5 days of exercise!
2. Eat more fruit and veggies. I didn’t do as well on this as I would have liked. I did make vegetarian stuffed squash on Thursday. It was delicious.
3. Drink more water. I definitely did better on this. I just need to remember to keep water near me and I will drink it.
Week 6 Mini-Challenge
“Health goes way beyond whether or not you are skinny and muscular. So my challenge to you this week is to research the added health benefits of exercise and eating right. If you are struggling like I am, learning these bonus benefits can be very motivating. Do you have diabetes or depression that needs controlled? Are you overwhelmed by stress? Do you just want to be happier or have more self confidence? Do you want to attract a hot guy? Do you want to look good for a special event? How will getting in shape affect your entire life? Make a list of all of these added benefits and POST THEM WHERE YOU CAN SEE THEM EVERY DAY!”
I will do this and write about it later. This is giving me some fuel for thought…